Assisted Living Apartments
High quality living standards in luxurious apartments, with the sole use of your own lounge/dining area, bathroom, double bedroom and fully fitted kitchen.
Maple Tree House Apartments have been designed to offer luxurious accommodation specifically for the elderly in a select development of only four apartments. These spacious apartments are marketed at couples or persons who require the reassurance, security and backup of a residential care home, without having to enter a communal living setting. This unique concept offers the resident and their relatives confidence and peace of mind, whilst still retaining the same benefits and independence of residing in their own home.
It also alleviates the maintenance and upkeep worries, which are associated with home ownership in Senior Years. As the apartments are ideally located within the grounds of Rayners, emergency assistance is never far away. All apartments have been fitted with smoke detection systems and all areas of the apartments are served by the very latest emergency call facility. This enables the resident to have speech contact with Rayners, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year in the unlikely event of an emergency. This concept is unique because unlike traditional ‘sheltered housing’ the emergency call is direct to a trained member of our care team, who is on site and is able to action the necessary response to the emergency call. All inclusive Fees per week range from £619-£657 per person for double occupancy / £988-£1064 per person for single occupancy and include all of the following benefits.
- Includes all utility bills, (gas, electricity & water) council tax and maintenance inside and out
- Telephone Line and all call charges
- Daily, fresh and nutritious meals, served directly in your apartment or you can dine in Rayners dining room
- Wall to wall carpets, curtains and blinds
- 24 hour, 365 days of the year, emergency Call Speech facility linked direct to Rayners
- Monthly visitation from one of our very own Head of Care or Care Managers
- Additional Care Packages can be arranged to suit individual requirements if required (by external accredited care agency)
- Luxury ‘Spa’ bath with powered lowering/raising seat installed in each apartment
- Daily visitation from our friendly Room Service Assistants, to carry out daily bed making, apartment cleaning and laundry duties (including all personal laundry)
- Secure Telephone/Video Entry System linked to your television sets
- External Closed Circuit Television Cameras, linked to Rayners
- Ground floor apartments have doors opening onto the gardens/terrace
- Weekly Provision Pack
- Weekly Delivery of Medication
Request a Brochure
Click here to request a brochure for either Rayners (Residential care) or Maple Tree House Apartment (Assisted Living). Simply click the button below and complete the form.Send me a brochure